|Five Steps to a Russian Marriage|
1. OBTAIN THE CERTIFICATE OF NON-IMPEDIMENT: Certificate Non-Impediment (CNI)
2. BRING ORIGINALS OF YOUR DOCUMENTS: it is required to have in your possession originals of all civil documents (i.e., birth, marriage and divorce certificates, passports, visa, etc.).
3. REGISTER YOUR VISA: Registration is performed either by the traveler's visa sponsor, or by a hotel, landlord, employer, or other entity acting as an "acceptance agent." This should be done no later than within three business days from the day you cross the border." To have your visa registered in Tver, contact us at 7 (4822) 32-22-30
4. OBTAIN CERTIFIED OFFICIAL TRANSLATIONS: You will need official translations of your passport and visa for the registration of your marriage at ZAGS at the local translation service: 7 (4822) 32-22-30
5. GET MARRIED AT THE CIVIL REGISTRY OFFICE (ZAGS): Take all the documents you have collected, including originals and official translations of your passport, your visa, and affidavit of eligibility to marry to the ZAGS office in your fiancÚ's home town. Your marriage date will be scheduled usually 30 days after the date of application. Contact your local ZAGS office for exact information.